MediCARE for some donuts? (cue the laughs)… We’ve found it’s the best way to make this confusing subject matter more palatable! Join us and learn the the ins-and-outs of Medicare.
Donuts and light refreshments provided.
Nothing will be sold at this educational class. No cost, no obligation.
By the end of class you will be able to answer all of the following questions (that each person will need to be able to answer for themselves!):
• What do I need to do before enrolling in Medicare?
• What if I have health coverage at work & don’t want to retire yet?
• What are Medicare Parts A, B, C and D?
• What are the differences between Medicare Supplement & Advantage plans?
• Many physicians will not accept Medicare...how do I find a plan that will work with my doctors?
• Are my prescriptions covered? What is the “Donut Hole?”
• Do I have deadlines to enroll?
***LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE, RSVP REQUIRED***
Please RSVP by clicking the button below: